We are looking for a Graduate/Junior Web Developer to join our small team of talented and friendly people. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with good knowledge and a passion for digital development and web technologies.
We are looking for a Graduate/Junior Web Developer to join our small team of talented and friendly people. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with good knowledge and a passion for digital development and web technologies, to work on a variety of small and medium-sized projects.
You will be responsible for building responsive websites for a broad range of clients, and integrating them into content management systems. Compatibility across multiple devices is paramount, and you will often be required to utilise mobile-first development philosophies and rapid prototyping techniques.Being part of a team, you will need to be a team player that is able to support the project managers, whilst also being expected to liaise with clients directly. You will be involved throughout the entire project process, and will be expected to assist in producing sitemaps, proposals, wireframes and other supporting project assets as appropriate, as well as populating and editing content.This role therefore comes with a great opportunity to develop your skillset and progress your career within a busy creative environment.
- Working on new project development such as websites and web applications
- Supporting and maintaining pre-existing web projects
- Liaising with clients to resolve problems and incorporate feedback
- Undertaking ad-hoc duties as required
You will be a forward thinking, dedicated, and highly focused front-end coder, that strives to deliver a high standard of code and keep up with emerging web technologies. Attention to detail and a keen eye for good design are essential qualities, as is the ability to work without constant direction and change tasks quickly as the business demands.
You must be able to
- Develop engaging user interfaces
- Integrate front-end code with back-end content management systems
- Test for, and maintain, cross-browser compatibility, incorporating both desktop and mobile browsers
It would be advantageous if you have
- An understanding of the complete web design process
- Experience with Photoshop and the Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience using CSS frameworks such as Twitter Bootstrap and Zurb Foundation
- Knowledge of SASS and CSS media queries
- Experience using WordPress as a CMS
- A career-progressing opportunity and exposure to a variety of projects and on-the-job training
- A relaxed, open-plan office environment
- Flexible working hours
We are a small, youthful, hard-working and dynamic creative agency.Our clients range from small start-ups to international brands, covering a broad range of industries. This translates into a wide variety of projects for you to get your teeth into, where no two jobs are the same. We pride ourselves on the combination of excellent work and great customer relationships that ensure our clients continue recommending us.We promote a working environment that’s both stimulating and fun, with plenty of social opportunities.If you are a graduate developer or have little commercial experience, this is a great opportunity to join an established team and learn the essential skills required for a successful career in the digital industry.To apply please send your CV and a covering letter via email to email@example.comWe look forward to hearing from you.Strictly no agencies please.